Monday, March 17, 2008

nationals

Nationals went pretty good. We got 4th in the 2A bracket, which is pretty good for our first time going. It was a lot of fun. There were 2 cabins and a lodge. The boys slept in one of the cabins and us girls divided between the other cabin and the lodge. Haley, Candace, and I slept in the cabin while the rest of the girls slept in the lodge. Cammy's mom stayed with us for one night, but had to move to the lodge because she wasn't feeling good and the lodge had a bathroom. So my mom stayed with us. We won our first game against the Victoria Cobras. They were really nice. Our second game was against team USA red and they beat us. We didn't have games on wednesday because that was when the showcase was held. It was the all american teams adn the 3 point and slam dunk contests. On Thursday we played the HSAA Dallas Blue Angels and they beat 42 to 45. It was close. On Friday we Played team USA red and we beat them. But that night Candace and Cammy had to leave so we were left with only 6 girls for the next game. And I didn't know if i could play or not. I got to play some but not much. Then during the game T.K rolled her ankle again and she had to sit out for the rest of the game. So for most of the game there were only 4 girls in. They did really well. But we still got beat bad. it was 59 to 11 and I was high point with 4. IT was a really fun week. i can't wait till next year!

2 comments:

Four Little Penguins said...

Just wanted to let you know I "tagged" you. Check out my blog for details...

Four Little Penguins said...

Look at the pictures. I rest my case.