So September is turning out to be a crazy month. Some girls from my church and I are starting a youth drama team and a girls Bible study on Sunday nights. But next month will be even busier. Basketball will be starting and the drama and Bible study will be starting off. Plus I'll have school and possibly work. But even though it seems like I'm complaining, I actually love being busy. It makes me feel like I'm doing something with my life.
Courtney says I'm lucky that I have things to do. She's bored out of her mind staying at home doing nothing but school work and cleaning the house. Oh and messing around on the computer. I should tell her she's lucky because she doesn't have to try and coordinate with her family what is going on. I really need to get my drivers license. It would help a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment