If all the streets were rivers, then there would be many more boats than cars. Cars would become obsolete. We would not have cars anymore. The car engineers would be boat engineers and they would design the boats like they do cars now. I imagine we would have luxury boats with every thing imaginable and we would also have old junker boats that parents got their kids. Instead of getting your drivers license you would get your boating license. You would hope for a new boat for your sixteenth birthday instead of a car. I think boats would be somewhat smaller than they are now because of the narrowness of the rivers. We would have compact boats and I guess we would have boats that are kind of like SUV's. We would still have the huge shipping boats because there would still be an ocean.
Parking lots would become docks and harbors. I am not sure if we would still have traffic lights or if we would have to invent something else. We would not be able to create as many new rivers because that would be a lot harder than just building a new street, but then again we would not have to spend so much time repairing rivers as we do streets. It would be very interesting if we had rivers instead of streets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment