Monday, April 27, 2009

Prom

On friday I went to homeschool prom with my cousins Courtney and Brian. It was a lot of fun. At first I didn't really want to go because I really didn't see me having that much fun. I can't really dance all that well and I do not like being in awkward social positions. But it turned out all right. A lot of my friends from basketball were there so I hung out with them. And as it turns out nobody really knew how to dance either, so I was not out of place. There was a lock in at a local church afterwards and that was a lot of fun too. We stayed up the whole night. Everbody was soooo tired by 8 am! We played a very different version of spoons that turned into a scavenger hunt. We also played carpet ball,basketball, air hockey, and we played with these cool hover disc things. All in all it was an awesome night.

No comments: