Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer 2010

Sheesh I am really bad about keeping up with this thing. Maybe I should set an alarm on my phone or something to help remind me to update it once a week instead of once every six months.
There are quite a few things that are new in my world. We have a new dog whose name is max. He is a chewnie which is a mix of a Chihuahua and a Dachshund. He has 4 times the amount of energy Buddy ever had and he loves people. His favorite thing to do is get up in people's laps and lean against them and lick their ears. And he LOVES to run! I think he would run all day if we would let him.
Another thing that is new is that I have a handle on my panic attacks and its not a daily fight to not have one. I don't think about them as often. I am still going to counseling to deal with some of the the issues that brought them on in the first place, but I am much more stable emotionally.

I should be graduating in December if all goes according to plan (you know how that goes). I am doing the Alpha Omega online Academy so someone other than family will be teaching me. I think that is probably a change for the good.

I have also made some awesome new friends this summer. I got really close to Sammie and Jessica at camp this summer. Sammie and I are a lot alike in that we both have panic attacks and we both are pretty withdrawn in new crowds. Jessica and Sammie are pretty much long lost sisters and it is hilarious to see them interact. I love hanging out with them. They always help left my spirits. We are having movie nights because there are soo many movies Sammie has not seen including the Princess Bride! I don't know how its possible for no one to have seen that movie. I think it is on of the best of all time!

No comments: