Monday, July 7, 2008
Chrysalis
So I'm working a Chrysalis this weekend. It's going to be awesome! I get to be an Assistant Lay Director which is a very ummm how shall i put this? stressful job. I just hope i don't mess something up. Because i get to ring the bell to let everyone know when it's time to go or leave. Thankfully i won't be in charge of the watch though. KK is handling that. The only part that really stinks about me getting to go is that i am going to miss camp. :( The Chrysalis is the 10th to the 13th. It will end around 6:00pm. Camp is from the 13th to the 19th. They are leaving for camp around 1 pm on the 13th. If it wasn't for that and the money, i could go! So I'm not going to see them for a week and a half! *sigh* i suppose I'll survive. What really, really stinks though is that that same week Courtney is going to camp! But i guess God has a plan for this. I'm just going to have to wait and see
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment