Today i got my ears pierced. YAY!!! It's pretty cool. It hurt when she first put it in my ear. But after about a minute the pain went away and it was ok. Getting them pierced was more expensive than we thought though. I thought that it was only going to be $14 because i'd seen promotional signs around the store before. So i agreed to pay $7, and my parents would pay $7. But as it turns out it was $38!!! So my parents wound up paying $31. Which kind of shocked us. We should've asked first how much it cost. But by that time my ears were all ready pierced, so it was too late. At least they're pierced now.
Bobby and I have been working at Zelsman's Florist for my Uncle Steve. We trade off days. We sweep the floors, scrub buckets, clean out the cooler, deliver flowers ( he drives we take the flowers in) and do whatever else needs to be done. It's a pretty good job. We get paid $10 a day. Which is more than i've ever been paid for a job. I'm learning a lot about flowers. They have the weirdest names! I can't even spell or pronounce most of them. You'd think they would name them something everyone can remember, but nooo! They have to think of THE most complicated names possible! Like on blooming plant names nepthitis. Who's going to rememember that?! The only reason i remember what's called is because it's a pretty popular plant and Uncle Steve uses it a lot.
I'll try to write more often now, but no promises!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment