Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Going crazy
So this week is absolutely crazy! Bobby is off camping with Mikey and Joey until Friday so I'm helping Uncle Steve in the flower shop all week. Things are crazy there. We have to big weddings on Saturday and a TON of funeral work! Apparently somebody really popular died because we have 13 orders for his funeral alone! So Uncle Steve is having to stay late tonight and do all those orders because he has to have them at the funeral by 1 tomorrow. It's crazy! And Today doing deliveries was fun. Two of the service elevators at BSA aren't working so by the time i got told that and figured out that the only one working was REALLY slow i had wasted 5 minutes. Then i got on the visitor elevators which are way faster. But the first delivery i had, the person wasn't there any more. So then i went to make the other one only to discover i had dropped the bow somewhere. So i called Uncle Steve and he found on the ground outside of the van. So I left the plant at the reception desk and went down and left the other delivery at the van and took the card back up. Then i found out it was in the new wing. But the nice nurse offered to take it over there for me because she was going that. I was so thankful for that. The rest of the time at the shop i was busy sweeping and taking boxes ans stuff out to the dumpster because we got a lot of orders in. *sighs* it was hectic. Tomorrow I'm Babysitting and Aunt Laura is going to help uncle Steve by taking deliveries after Kaytie's gymnastics. It will definitely be an interesting day and rest of the week. Oh and on Saturday I have a car wash for our basketball team ( it's at Chick Fil A the one by the walmart come by if you need your car washed!) the same day as the weddings. So bobby is going to have to help Uncle Steve with those. and then later that night we have to go to some kind of reach team thing. fun. I'm probably going to be so tired I'll fall asleep during it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
LOL! I hope you don't fall asleep, because you're going to be in the swimming pool!
Have you checked out Kaytie and Nate's blogs yet?
They are so excited about them!!!
Post a Comment