Friday, August 1, 2008
No Air conditioning!!
So this week has defiantly been interesting ( to say the least). Uncle Steve has been seriously stressed out with the 2 weddings this week. Both of them are tomorrow. Hopefully the bride's will like the flowers because Uncle Steve and Rheana worked really hard on them. Today was kind of not fun cause the air conditioning was out in the shop. it was like 90 degrees in there!! Plus we had most of the flowers out of the cooler so they could see what they had. it felt like we were in the tropics with the humidity and the heat. It was awful! Thankfully the cooler was still working so whenever i got too hot i just went and stood in there for a while. It's 40 degrees so it felt gooood. But besides that it wasn't bad. I'm slowly learning more about how to deal with customers. I haven't messed up anything major...yet. ha ha. It would help if he would put prices on things!!!!! That's the only big problem i have. Cause i have no clue how much most things cost. I don't know how to price an arrangement. It's kind of complicated because it depends on what flowers are in it and how many of them there are in the arrangement. It's defiantly confusing! Tomorrow is our bball teams car wash. I pray we raise a lot of money. It would really help out, especially if we go to nationals again this year. I think the Varsity guys might be going this year too. That would be kind of cool. We'll just have to see. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment