So youth was good. We didn't have worship because Robbie is working on the cafe which also doubles as the sound booth. So the sound system wasn't set up. Everyone messed around until about 8'o clock, when Robbie started his lesson. It was a really good one. It was on Philippians 4. He talked about how school is our mission field, since we are in school. I don't really know how to apply it to me because I really don't have anyone to witness to in my school. I mean I know I'm already saved and I'm pretty sure I don't have another personality. Pretty sure.
Afterwards Melanie and Jacob played against Robbie and Eric in ping pong. It was hilarious! They were smack talking and jumping up and down. You'd think it was the Olympics or something. We stayed so late our parents got worried about where we were. Once we told them they were fine. So all in all it was a pretty good night.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment