So this weekend I signed up to be a mime. It should be interesting. Our performances will be on October 4th and 5th. Which kind of stinks because the 4th is my birthday. So I'll just have to have my party that Sunday afternoon. I still have no clue where I'm going to have it. I can't think of any where I can have it that would fit all the people that I want to invite. Because I'm kind of tired of having it at the park. But I might have to have it there. Oh well.
Currently I'm trying to talk Bobby into praying about playing keyboard for the youth band, but he says he doesn't want to do it. I don't know why. It's not like God's going to punish him for praying about it. I just don't understand him. Or any boy for that matter. I guess I'll just leave him alone for now.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment