So this week I started school. It's going ok. I'm glad Aunt Laura is teaching us this year because I'm pretty sure if she wasn't I wouldn't be getting any school work done this year. No offense to my parents but they can't seem to be able to check up on our school work whenever they are supposed to be teaching us. It was getting annoying. Hopefully I'll get caught up this year. And even if I do get mostly caught up I'm probably going to have to do school in the summer. Ugh!
I'm working this week also. If doing school and working gets to be too much then I'm going to quit working. School is more important right now. Today is really slow though, so I'm doing school in between answering the phone. And tonight my dad will hopefully be home, so maybe he can help me with math. Because that is most definiatly my worst subject. I probably should get back to work now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment