Courtney and I were talking today and making plans for Christmas this year. So now the family ( or most of it anyways) will probably be coming to our house for Christmas!! How awesome is that?! I can't wait! It will be fun.
So I went and saw Fireproof this weekend. I really enjoyed it. I got to see it Friday night and Saturday afternoon. I thought to myself while watching it Friday " how awesome has God made America that we can watch a Christian movie in a public movie theater? that Christians can come together and celebrate our values in front of everyone? and that the Salvation message can be shared with everyone?" I think that God has blessed us immensely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
K. I tagged you for a meme. THAT should give you something to write about!
Next week, I'm assigning pictures...
Post a Comment