So this is the first week of September. Where has the year gone? I mean just yesterday it was May! Now it's only a month until my 17Th birthday. I feel like everything is just rushing by at top speed. But I feel better than i did when i last posted.
Life is like a roller coaster. With tons of ups and downs. You just have to learn to expect that you won't stay happy forever. And you won't feel sad forever either. Like it says in Ecclesiastes 3 " there is a time and a season for everything." So that day i was just feeling low.But now I'm happy that its fall.
I love this time of year. The trees begin to change and the weather gets cooler. I can start wearing long sleeves again. Fall also means basketball. Which is one of my favorite things to do. Fall is the season my birthday falls into. So i have multiple reasons for liking it. School is also in the Fall. It's OK. I mean it is not my favorite thing in the world, but it's not the worst thing either. speaking of school i should probably get started on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You need to go back and correct your spelling and capitalization. ;)
Post a Comment