Yesterday I got my birthday presents from Courtney. They are awesome!!! There were four and I had to read the notes that went with them before I could open them. I love her sense of humor. You can tell our dads were brothers. The first gift was a book called For Young Women Only. It's really good. I definitely don't know as much about guys as I thought I did. I also got a bookmark with the book.
The second gift was a mix CD with songs that we both like and have inside jokes about. The third was a pair of earrings and a necklace that she mad for me! They are awesome! The necklace is a heart that has a ragged line down the middle. The earrings are spirals. Both the earrings and the necklace are made out of silver.
The last present was a sock monkey that she made for me. It came with a tag that said " Hello my name is: Van the Monkey and I'm the perfect boyfriend." I thought it was hilarious! I hope she gets to move here.
My parents are giving me a purity ring for my birthday. I've been wanting one forever it seems like. I got to pick it out yesterday. It's pretty! I'm so excited that my birhtday is tomorrow!! I can't wait! I also have my first mime performance tomorrow. I think it will go well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment