There are 5 girls altogether that are considered tall. We'll probably all be posts.
I cannot wait for Courtney to move here!! She'll be here in about a week and a half!!
She is also going to play bball with us. It should interesting. So now instead of talking on the phone all the time, I'll be talking to her in person all the time. She really like the Jonas Brothers, so they are a common topic of interest. We are probably going to the Dallas/Fort Worth area for Thanksgiving because that's where my mom's family lives. And I found out that the JB ( A.K.A the Jonas Brothers) are playing the half time show for the Dallas Cowboys game on Thanksgiving. It's almost impossible to get tickets to the game, but Courtney was just excited about being in the same city as them. I told her she was crazy. I said I would probably be excited if it was the same room, but the same city? I mean, seriously! She needs to find a boy that she can actually talk to. Instead of some boy she can only listen too.




No comments:
Post a Comment