Thursday, October 9, 2008

Burned Biscuits

Last night was very.... interesting. Brittney, Ashton, and Holden all talked. Brittney talked about how we need to be patient. Ashton talked about not conforming to the world, and Holden talked about not giving in to peer pressure. They all did pretty good.
When I told the Eric and Holden about Courtney moving here they didn't respond the way Courtney wanted them too. They were both like" oh really? that's cool. She's cool." So now they are OK with her coming. I think it's funny.

So today I fixed lunch for the little people. I was making mini pizza's, so i was making biscuits and i accidentally burned them. I didn't burn them bad, they were just a little browner than what they should be. But the smoke detector went off and Kaytie and Nate ran out on the Balcony cause of the noise. When it stopped they came back in and Kaytie said to me " Thanks for burning out school Lizzie." And she keeps bringing it up! While they were eating she said to me " Now I know how to make mini pizza's. You get biscuits, burn them ( aunt Laura had to cover her mouth and walk away so she didn't bust out laughing) and then put tomato sauce and cheese on them." I guess that's what she'll always remember me for, burning the biscuits.
Buttermilk Biscuits Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: