Sunday, September 6, 2009
Boys....
So it seems to me as if everyone and their dog is getting a significant other! ok maybe not the dogs but the people definitely are. Courtney and Deanna are now both taken as well as Melanie and various other people i know. Only 2 of my close friends do not have boyfriends. Its sad. I kinda wish i was still 10 when the only thing you had to worry about with boys was them coming over to bug the daylights out of you. I would almost go back to those days in an instant, almost.... I would not want to have to go through all the other things in life. But I miss just hanging out with the girls. Now all they want to do is hang out with their guy. They keep telling me I'll be singing the same song soon but I don't believe it. I won't be singing that song for at least the next couple of years. It gets tiring when all they can say when i complain about them having bfs is that pretty soon i'll have one too. That seems like a lame excuse to me. no offense. i mean on friday alone i had 7 different people tell me that soon i will get a guy! I'm convinced it is a conspiracy! So you guys might as well fess up.... :) And DON'T YOU DARE try setting me up!! Yes Courtney i'm talking to YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment