Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chrysalis #104



The Chrysalis was AWESOME!!! God worked in soo many peoples lives! Not just the caterpillars. IT was sooo cool to see how God works in peoples lives. All of those girls are so special and it was amazing to see them finally understand how much God loves them! I will be praying for all of you! you guys rock! The weekend truly was life changing. We had several girls get saved and you could just see in their faces the way they glowed.... it was soo awesome! The weekend changed my life also. what is soo cool is that what i really needed to hear came from a caterpillar. It blew me away. I'm going to start living like i should. I know I've said that before and well.. I'm only human. But i know that i have people who will keep me to it this time. The team was awesome as well! They were there for me when i needed them. I love all you guys! But most of all I love GOD! He is so amazing and i know that no matter what I struggle with from now He'll be there. :)

2 comments:

Four Little Penguins said...

Cool! :)

Four Little Penguins said...

http://bruggietales.blogspot.com/2007/09/homeschooling-camp-iii-sports-and-games.html
Here's a cool game for you to figure out and play. "Hands"