Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Church and Plays

So today is Wednesday which means that I have church tonight. It should be interesting to hear what Robbie talks about. He always gives good messages. Hopefully this week all of the worship band is there because for the last 2 weeks somebody has been missing and it hasn't sounded the same. The first week was actually pretty good. Alex, the drummer, wasn't there so it was acoustic which sounded kind of cool. But last week Brandon, the main singer, wasn't there and it just sounded weird. Maybe today everybody will be there.

Practices for both of the plays are going well. We are blocking for both of them, we just haven't blocked on the actual stage for the Dinner Theater one yet. The youth room is always being used whenever we have practice. So whenever we finally get to block on stage it will be interesting to see how it all works. Yesterday we blocked for the Christmas play and that went OK. It just took forever. My lines and blocking are easy for the Christmas play. I have 4 lines in the whole thing and one of them is "Ahem!". I got to play a goth. Nobody can see me playing as one, but I think I'll pull it off. :)

I do very well however, playing as Maria, the ditsy waitress. Some times I think I play the part too well. Ha ha. I'm excited. It's going to be fun.

No comments: