
She had a good time I think. Courtney and I are going to go to the teen girls version in January

called Revolve. It will be fun. While mom was at that, at home we were pretty busy. On Friday night we went with Melanie to see her school play, which was good. Then afterwards we went to her house and hung out. The doughtery's were there. We played mad gab, it was funny. We stayed there until around midnight then we we went home.
On Saturday we had play practice and it turns out that Courtney does get to be in it. One of the girls had to drop out so she is going to play Nancy. Then yesterday we had church, then play practice from 2-4, then Daniel's birthday party. It was a pretty good day in all. I cannot wait for the dinner theater! It's going to be so much fun performing it.




No comments:
Post a Comment