The next two weeks we are going to busier than usual. I have school everyday from 9 to either 4 or 5. Then from 5 to 6:15 I have bball practice. I have to leave bball practice early because I have to go to play practice on Monday,Tuesday, and Thursday from 7 to 9. Monday and Thursday is practice for the Dinner Theater practice. Tuesday is practice for the Christmas play. Oh also on Thursday this week we have two bball games. But I only get to see the first one because of play practice. It's crazy!
It's almost as crazy next week. Especially with them moving practice to 5 to 7. I don't see what was wrong with 4 to 6. I guess that was the only time we could use the gym. It will be interesting to see how the games go on Thursday. Hopefully the team will do well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment