Wednesday, December 31, 2008

If I could fly

If I could fly whenever I wanted, I think my secret would soon be out. Because I'd probably be flying all the time. I would fly to events so that I could be on time, instead of always late. That seems to be a plague in our family, always being late. I would fly to Aunt Laura's for school so I wouldn't have to worry about when my parents were leaving for the plant. I would use it to fly down and see my relatives in the Dallas/Fort Worth area whenever I felt like it and had the time. It would definitely save money on gas and buying a car. I'd travel the world, go see Paris and London and Ireland. Although to get across the ocean I'd have to follow a boat. I might even fly to Hawaii. Although it might be easier to take a plane instead of actually flying there myself. Plus in order to bring back souviners and to take changes of clothes, I'd need to bring luggage. Maybe I could desgin a special lightweight backpack.

I'm not sure if I would use my ability to fly to save people. It would depend on if I could fly holding on to people or things. If I could then I would try to save people. Although we might have to move to a bigger city because I don't think were we live now has many crime problems that could be solved with flying. Maybe getting a couple of cats out of trees. But those are the things I would do if I could fly.

No comments: