Monday, December 15, 2008

Funeral

We went to my grandpa's funeral last week. It was nice for a funeral. There were a lot of people there that love my family. And of course my family cried but I think everyone is ok. My grandma is handling it pretty well. I think she handled it better than some of my aunts. We went down there the day of the viewing and got there in time to eat and then go to the viewing. The next day was the graveside and then the memorial. We had the graveside first because my grandpa didn't really want a service, so we buried him first. My mom said (jokingly) that he wasn't invited to his own funeral. Which isn't exactly the case but it is kind of true. I think it's kind of funny. We all know that now he is in heaven with Jesus and that he is a whole lot happier there then he was here.

To Auntie:
This is my 50 word one for last week if that's ok.

No comments: