Monday, December 15, 2008

Something about me

So I'm supposed to write 5 paragraphs on something about me. Here it goes.

One of my favorite things to do is play basketball. I have been playing for 8 seasons or since I was 10. I was not very good. My dad has always been my coach.

In my middle school years I played very poorly. I was kind of awkward. I hadn't grown into my legs yet so I tripped and sprained my ankle a lot. It got very annoying.

As I got older I stopped being so awkward and was able to play a little better. I still couldn't play as well as I would have liked too though. I played as hard as I could though.

Then when I moved up to high school I started playing well enough to be a starter, or maybe it was just that we didn't have that many girls. A normal number of girls on the team was 7 or 8.

The summer between my freshman and sophomore years I was at a shoot around and I dislocated my knee cap. I was out for around 6 weeks. Then I did it again that November. That time i was out for 3 weeks. Then I did it again this season at the 2nd basketball practice. It has taken it about 6 weeks to heal again. This time we went to a doctor and found out that if I do it again, I have to have surgery. So I'm exercising it and trying to keep it healthy.

No comments: