Monday, December 29, 2008
Something I do well
The only thing that I can think of that I do well is take pictures. I love to take pictures. I've been taking pictures since I was old enough to handle a camera. I'm a lot better at taking them now than I was then. :) I got a new camera for Christmas. It is a Kodak easy share. I have been using it a lot. I like to take pictures because I think it's my way of showing my appreciation for God's handiwork. It's amazing all the things that God created. I especially like taking landscape pictures. There is just something about nature that is so intriguing. I'm not as good as I want to be but my dad is teaching me and I have some friends who are going to show my some tips. Sometimes when I'm looking at something or someone, I picture them as a picture, if that makes any sense. I think about the lighting and the angle I would use. I think about what it would look like on my computer and the special effects I could add or the editing I would need to do, like cropping. Here are some pictures that I've taken recently:
Ally way
Evil Glow Sticks
Christmas tree
Abbie and Daniel
Daniel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment