So we found out yesterday that Grandpa has Merca ( i think that's how it's spelled) which is a blood infection that is very hard to get over. He also has pneumonia and his lungs still have liquid in them. It will take another 24 hours to know whether or not the antibiotics are working.
This week is just complete chaos. We have had basketball and play practice almost every night. Tonight I have a bball game and then right after the game we have to book it to dress rehearsal for the dinner theater. We had to do the same thing on Tuesday only we missed half the game. I was not very happy. But Nicole and I talked to Liz because we both have games today and got her to move dress rehearsal to 7:30 instead of 7. And yesterday I just kind of broke down at church. I guess I needed to. I talked to Dyane and that helped some what, but mostly what I need to do is get things straightend out with God.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment