My favorite Christmas present was..... I don't really remember what my favorite Christmas present was. Ha HA. I can remember what my favorite birthday present was and what I got for Easter at the house on pierce street but I can't think of my favorite Christmas present. I can think of I Christmas present that I liked that we gave to my mom and that I kind of stole. Two years ago we gave her the complete books of the Chronicles of Narnia in one book. I read all the books while we were there because none of the cousins had been able to come. I loved reading them though. C.S Lewis was such a God Gifted writer.
Does that count?
I honestly can't think of a Christmas gift that I got that was my favorite. I like this years but since you wanted me to post this before then it would look kind of weird :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment