Monday, January 26, 2009

The Best Way to Treat Meddlesome People

The best way to treat meddlesome people is to stay away from them. Because if you are not around them, then they can not meddle with your life. But if you are unable to do this then you will have to do something else, especially if you live a person like that. I think what I would do is try not to tell them any of secrets. That might help some. I would also try to be diplomatic in any situation with them involved. Honestly I am not sure what I would do. I do not really know. Realistically I would probably go insane and holler at them a lot.110 If I lived with a meddlesome person I would probably fight with them all the time. Our house would always be in almost constant chaos. I think that in order to get along I would have to just avoid the person. Or just never say anything to them. That is probably not the best way to treat them, but I cannot think of anything else. I should probably look up what the Bible has to say about it. Right now though I cannot think of anything that it says about meddlesome people.

1 comment:

Four Little Penguins said...

Oooh! Now THAT'S a good idea! Check out Proverbs. As you are reading through it the next few weeks, keep your eyes open for what it says about meddlesome people. You probably should also look it up in the dictionary, just so you know exactly what the word meddlesome means and probably some of its synonymns.