Thursday, January 8, 2009

If I could be an animal

If I could be any animal I wanted to be, I think I would be a dog. Probably a collie. Ever since I saw the movie Lassie, I have loved collies, so if I had to be an animal I would be a collie. Most collies are two colors, depending on the breed. One breed color is white and red-orange. Some border collies are black and white. They are herding dogs, mostly sheep. I do not know if I would like herding sheep but if I did not know any different, I probably would like it.

I would like to be able to run around the farm or ranch. It would be awesome to live on a ranch.
I am not sure how I would like eating dog food. I would probably be begging for scraps from the table. I do not think that I would be exactly like Lassie though. Hopefully whoever owned me would not get into so much trouble as the people in the movies seemed to.

I think it would be interesting to see the world through the eyes and perspective of a dog, especially an intelligent one. That is why I would want to be a collie.

Sable and white femal collie Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: