Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What Friends say



I do not know what my friends say when I am not around. If I did that would be kind of creepy because that would mean that (a) I had them bugged and was an obsessed control freak or (b) I could read people's minds from afar. So I am just going to have to guess as to what they talk about.




I am guessing that they talk about their lives in general, how school is going, what they are grounded for, and who likes whom. The guys (and most of the girls) will probably talk about who is going to win the Superbowl and whether or not they like the teams. The girls probably talk about which boy is cute and whether or not they like him and if he likes them back. Both the guys and girls talk about who is going to prom and whom they are going with. I think both genders talk about God and what he is doing in their lives at the moment, and what he wants them to do. If they are struggling with anything and what they need to do about it.

They talk about their parents and how they are frustrating or how awesome they are ( depending on what mood my friends are in) right now. Basically they talk about normal teenager things.

No comments: