Monday, January 12, 2009

Post for Friday... today

So I was really supposed to post this on Friday but I did not. So I am writing it now, but I am writing it about yesterday, which would have been impossible on Friday. Just thought I'd warn you. :)

Yesterday was a good day. I went to the early service at 9, so that I could help with the preschoolers in the second service at 11. They are so much fun to work with. Most of the kids in there have to be there for all 3 services because there parents work at the church. So by the time I get there, they are ready to go home. But they are a good group of kids. I look forward to helping out every Sunday.

After church we went home and ate lunch. Courtney cooked noodles and chicken. It was good. Then about 3:15 Melanie came and picked up me, Courtney and Bobby and we went and hung out over there. Courtney did homework with Melanie helping her and Bobby and I just hung out. Then us three girls went to Bible study. It had been since before Christmas since we had last met so it was nice to get it started again. Then afterwards we stopped by our house and got my school work and then went back to the Sprouse' house. So all in all it was a good day.

No comments: