Today we are going to Revolve in Oklahoma City with the girls youth group. It should be fun. I am excited about going. The only sad thing is that Nicole and Melanie are not going. Nicole has a basketball game and Melanie is going to Silver Ball at her school. We tried to talk them into going but it did not work. I still do not know who I am riding with or who I am rooming with. It should be interesting to find out how many girls are going.
I am really looking forward to hearing Chad Eastham speak. I bought one of his books with my birthday money. It is really good. It is called "Guys like Girls Who...". In it he talks about why guys like girls and that guys like girls who are themselves.
I am also really excited about seeing Hawk Nelson in concert! That will be awesome! Also Group 1 Crew, Krystal Meyers, and Natalie Grant are doing concerts.166 Some of the other speakers are Jenna Lucado (Max Lucado's daughter) and Danielle Kimmy (whom I have never heard of). I am so glad I get to go because I did not think I would be able to go becauase of money problems. But I talked to Robbie about it and there was a scholership available. I was happy about that. :) So now we just have to go meet everyone at church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment