I am not really sure what auntie means by "what kind of trophy" but I will do my best to try and answer it. If I could choose what competition I would could win a trophy for I think it would be either drama or basketball. In basketball I think it would be really cool to win a first place trophy at Nationals. Especially if we beat a really hard team to win it, then it would mean a lot more to my team. It would be really cool if we one it in the 4th or 5th bracket, because that is where they put the tough teams. The highest bracket is 6 and I do no think we could compete in that bracket, we would get slaughtered. :)
In drama I think it would be if our church youth drama team was able to go a drama competition and compete. That would be really cool, especially if we were able to win a trophy. I think that it would be most fun for winning for a skit set to music, I am not sure what the technical term for that is though. That would be an amazing opportunity. Those are the kinds of trophy's I would like to win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment