My idea of dull evening is that you have no were to go, nothing that you absolutely have to do, no books to read, and there is nothing good on TV. I normally have dull evenings in the summer when I do not have basketball or school. We just sort lie around the house all day, doing nothing. Or we work on the house some and then there is nothing to do in the evenings. Of course my dad normally does not like it when we are lazy and do nothing. But somehow we still manage to pull it off.
We have not had any dull evenings lately. We have been busy in the last couple of months with basketball, plays, school, and Thanksgiving and Christmas. We have barely had time to breathe lately. So now instead of calling evenings where we have nothing to do dull, we call them nice and relaxing. It is nice not to have to do anything every once in a while. Things have not been so crazy this month though. But in March things get hectic again with Nationals. So for right now I am just going to enjoy my dull evenings while I still have some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment