In order for us to live in space there would have to be a lot of new technology invented. People would have to invent cars and other space vehicles to get around in. While we do have some vehicles that will run in space, we would have to invent new ones because the ones we have now run on gas. They would probably have to run on solar energy. Some high tech fashion designer would have to invent clothes that could withstand extreme temperature conditions, and still look good. Someone would have to figure out how to get real food up into space, otherwise we would all be eating the freeze dried kind. Just imagine trying to eat a freeze dried ham or turkey for Thanksgiving! I think we would have a lot less holidays if the food wasn't as good. If the technology was invented it would be pretty awesome. If everything that we needed to live in space was invented then I think that there would still be some problems.If everyone lived in outer space our lives would be somewhat harder. We wouldn't be able to play outside in the sunshine any more. We couldn't walk down to the grocery store or to school. We would have to drive in special vehicles and put on space suits to go anywhere. If people think we have a problem as a society exercising now, just imagine what it would be like if we lived in space!
Of course if the food was not as good then I guess people would not eat as much.
Of course if the food was not as good then I guess people would not eat as much.
I do not think that we would be able to take our pets up there, at least not the ones who get scared easily. We would not be able to haul all the animals up there, so some people would have to stay on earth in order to take care of them. Also someone would have to stay down there to send fresh resources up every once in a while.
But aside from all this I think the houses and buildings would be cool. They would probably have a computer of some sort running them, which mean that we would probably have robots too. We wouldn't have to do chores any more. The robots would be able to wash our clothes, clean the dishes, make our beds, and clean the bathroom. A lot of things in the houses would be voice activated, like if you wanted to hear a particular song all you would have to do is tell the computer and suddenly you would be listening to it. And if you wanted the lights on or off all you would have to do is say so. I think it would be kind of cool if we lived in outer space, but I think that I like living on the earth just fine.

rooms in outer space






No comments:
Post a Comment